SilverFox B9 and B8J Bluetooth controllers
BMW R1200GS 2010
SilverFox controllers utilizes Wifi-firmware update protocol. No need for USB cables (no extra sealable connector holes either).
1. Download the latest firmware and un-Zip it.
2. Make sure the unit is not powered
3. Press and hold [Centering] (the top most button) and Joystick [Left]
4. Switch on the power while still holding the buttons
5. LED will blink rapidly for WiFi-mode. You can release the buttons now.
PLEASE NOTE 4/2023 and earlier B8J units!! Press and hold [Centering] (the top most button) and [F1] key to enter WiFi-mode.
6. Connect to WiFi network "SilverFox_wifi" from your tablet, mobile phone or computer. (password is "silverfox")
7. Open your browser and type address 100.100.100.100/update
8. Select the firmware file and press "Update"
9. Wait for few seconds and your SilverFox controller is up to date
Latest firmware for B8J controllers:
2023/5 B8J 2.2 this is for standard key layouts
2023/6 B8J_DMD2 1.1 this is optimized for DMD2 app
Latest firmware for B9 controllers: